In the better late than never category, here’s my 100 things!
1) I am terrified of spiders, absolutely!
2) When I start a project, I become obsessed with finishing it.
3) I worked in a precious metal plating shop.
4) I liked my job, but they fired me for being sick.
5) I did not have many friends in school.
6) The friends I did have I cherish deeply.
7) I suffer from depression.
8) I hate the medicines that they give me for it.
9) I love to take photos, of everything I see.
10) Making this list is going to be harder than I thought.
11) I think of myself as intelligent, but rely heavily on my spell checker.
12) My sense of humor takes some getting used to.
13) Which is why I didn’t have many friends.
14) I absolutely hate racism and racists.
15) When I registered this domain it was going to be a list of all the racist jerks on the Internet.
16) I like having my blog here more.
17) I was afraid of turning into a directory service for said jerks.
18) I love all sorts of music,
19) I can’t stand opera music.
20) I almost closed my photography site due to the fact that it wasn’t living up to my expectations.
21) I remembered that making that site was one of my dreams, so it stayed.
22) I love to read.
23) I have been accused of reading way too much.
24) I don’t think there is any such thing as reading too much!
25) I am a Christian
26) At one point in time I was as anti-Christian as they come.
27) I used to be in a hardcore band
28) When my friend, the drummer, died I lost interest in being in a band anymore.
29) I am obsessed with being on time.
30) I will show up half an hour early just so I am not late for something.
31) I enjoy an occasional alcoholic beverage.
32) I used to drink way too much.
33) I cannot keep my desk at home clean.
34) I clean it up and it is cluttered again the next day!
35) I worked on this post over a long period of time.
36) I did tech support for MSN, They worry more about their times than about actually helping anyone
37) I wanted to help people
38) I used to love building websites
39) I now think it is a tedious bore.
40) I once ate dry dog food for a dollar.
41) It would take a lot more money to get me to do it again.
42) I suffer from techno lust.
43) I have been told that I have too many hobbies.
44) I collect comic books.
45) I collect mugs.
46) I collect artwork.
47) I collect sports cards.
48) I collect old cameras.
49) I consider my photography to be a hobby.
50) I don’t complain when I get paid though.
51) I love riding motorcycles.
52) I won’t ride in a windstorm ever again.
53) My wife hates motorcycles and won’t let me get one.
54) I do not begrudge her that.
55) I have 4 children, the oldest is 21.
56) I used to be very irresponsible.
57) To a small extent I still am.
58) I had no idea how hard this would be.
59) I used to work in restaurants.
60) I love to cook.
61) I consider myself a pretty good cook.
62) People who eat what I make do too.
63) I love to play role playing games.
64) I played Dungeons and Dragons all through High School.
65) I did very poorly in school.
66) I did not graduate from high school.
67) I took my GED test when I was 33 years old.
68) I got an honors GED, I was very proud.
69) I can spend hours shopping.
70) Even more if I am in a bookstore.
71) I own way too many shoes for a guy.
72) I love to play chess, but I suck at it.
73) If I was a strategist for the U.S. military, we would lose.
74) I have a problem with going to sleep at night.
75) I have a bigger problem getting up in the morning.
76) I am trying to type this while my anti-virus is running a deep scan.
77) Although I do not type correctly, I type faster than most of the people I work with.
78) I am hopelessly addicted to Mountain Dew.
79) Sometimes I have to stop drinking it for a week or so as it has damaged my stomach.
80) I am trying to finish this so I don’t have to reread it to avoid repeating myself.
81) I am not going to succeed tonight.
82) I am a bit of a smart aleck
83) I hate smart alecks
84) My first job was projectionist in a theater.
85) I have had 20 different jobs in my life so far.
86) I hated over half of those jobs.
87) I like to go to musicals.
88) Cats is my favorite so far.
89) I am not a violent person.
90) I once punched someone for telling me to “Just get over it”.
91) If you asked me who my favorite band is, I would probably have a mental breakdown trying to narrow it down.
92) Alice Cooper would make it into the top 5.
93) I noticed that most peoples 100 things list are reaching by the time they hit number 85.
94) I am no different in that aspect.
95) I was a C student in school
96) Except in Computers and biology, straight a’s.
97) I have been known to make great sacrifices in order to get something I want or need.
98) I very rarely ever go anywhere without a camera.
99) I think that drives my wife up a wall.
100) I have never been so glad to finish anything in my life as I am this post!